The last step in compiling your test bundle was a shell script to run your test bundle and display the
results. For more control over running your tests, see the User Documentation
- Under the project menu, select 'New Target...'
- Select 'TestKit/TestBundle'. Click 'Next'
- Pick a name for your target. Click 'Finish'
- In XCode's File pane, select the location you want to place a test case,
and select 'New File...' from the 'File' menu
- Select 'TestKit/TWTestCase subclass'. Click 'Next'
- Type in a file name, and select the test bundle you created previously. Click 'Finish'
- Add the source files of the classes your testing ( or the compiled libraries or
frameworks if you choose ).
- Write your tests, and compile your test bundle
See the Tips page for quick tips regarding writing, running,
and debugging your unit tests.